Xerox continues to be a strong leader in document technology and services. Utilizing Xerox Connect Key software ecosystem Technology, federal agencies can now get their work done faster, more securely and in a simplified manner.
Key benefits of Xerox
- State-of-the-art Security Features
- Xerox offers the broadest range of security functionality on the market, including:
- Encryption / Image overwrite ·Authentication options ( CAC / PIV )
- Partnerships with Cisco and McAfee
- Multiple device options for print copy and scan
- Market leader in high quality output Color or BW
- ConnectKey Ecosystem: offers simplicity, security, productivity and convenience
- Workflow software to simplify how print jobs are created and managed. “Follow Me Print”
- Single touch scanning to pre-defined locations
- Environmental Sustainability / Recycling Programs
- Remote monitoring capability
- Mobile Printing Solutions
- EIP platform allows for “serverless technology” to create apps that run on the Xerox MFD
Popular TAA Devices
- Xerox CQ8700 (Color 44ppm)
- Xerox WC5300 Series (BW 25ppm-35ppm)
- Xerox WC7800 Series (Color 30ppm– 55ppm)
- Xerox WC5900 Series (BW 45ppm-55ppm)
- Xerox WC7970 Series (Color 70ppm)
- Xerox WC5800 Series (BW up to 90 ppm)
Lexmark, a recognized global printer equipment manufacturer, recently purchased software solution companies and integrated this latest technologies into its Multifunction Printers (MFP). This now allows Lexmark to provide Enterprise Advanced Software Solutions embedded in the latest multifunction printers (MFP).
Key Benefits of Lexmark
- DEVICED BASED SOFTWARE: Enterprise embedded solutions run directly from the MFP hard drive allowing capture of information with content capture, data capture, data extraction and electronic forms.
- AccuRead Automate: Automatically classify and route documents while extracting key information for file naming and indexing—all without a separate document capture server.
- Distributed Intelligent Capture: Automate the routing and approval of documents and data with advanced, template-free classification, data extraction and validation.
- Document Distributor: Deliver documents and data in diverse formats from capture sources across your organization to wherever you need them.
- POWERFUL DOCUMENT ACCOUNTING: Tracking and accounting tools let you monitor every print, copy and scan transaction, from every employee, on every device. This is with a wide range of reporting options to proactively manage your network printing and imaging environment. For example, to curb paper waste and promote responsible use, Print Management makes it easy for you to implement print quotas for individuals and groups, or restrict access to certain features such as copy, scan or fax.
- Card Authentication can optionally prompt user for a PIN or password that is authenticated against a secondary mechanism such as Active Directory or internal accounts.
- Generate a Quick Response (QR) Code and display it on the device e-Task touch screen, making it easy to find the printer on your tablet or smartphone.
Popular TAA Devices
- Lexmark MX310 (35ppm)
- Lexmark CX310 (25ppm)
- Lexmark MX510 (45ppm)
- Lexmark CX510 (32ppm)
- Lexmark MX810 (55 ppm)
- Lexmark X748 (35 ppm)
- Lexmark MX912 (65ppm)
- Lexmark X954 (55ppm BW/ 50ppm Color)
Toshiba is based on their total commitment to people and to the future, and are determined to help create a higher quality of life for all people, and to do their part to help ensure that progress continues within the world community.
By continually developing innovative technologies centering on the fields of Electronics and Energy, Toshiba strives to create products and services that enhance human life, and which lead to a thriving, healthy society. Toshiba constantly seeks new approaches that help realize the goals of the world community, including ways to improve the global environment.
Key Benefits of Toshiba
- Toshiba has received over 100 awards from Buyers Laboratory Inc., Office Products Analyst and Better Buys for Business, confirming our commitment to quality
- These devices are backed by a nationwide network of factory-trained and certified community-based personnel
- Robust Security Capabilities
- Regulatory compliance
- Eco friendly style that aids in the reduction of harmful environmental substances, the prevention of pollution and the development of environmentally conscious products
- Safeguarding privacy
- Workflow solutions to capture, file, share and store documents more efficiently
- Improve your workflow with Encompass Document Solutions
- Cloud, Internet and Mobile Printing/Scanning along with a host of other benefits like the e-BRIDGE Universal Print Driver, the only driver needed for multiple devices, and an array of plug-ins so you can add features
Popular TAA models
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 3055c (30ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 307 (30ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 5055c(50ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 507 (50ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 5560c (55 ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 657 (65 ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 6570c (75BW/65Color ppm)
- Toshiba ESTUDIO 857 (85ppm)
Canon Image Class
Gain greater control over your agency’s operating costs by taking advantage of the premier printfleet management Canon imageCLASS devices offer. These devices are known for their fast speeds, consistent performance, outstanding output, and the ability to enhance the workflow in most office environments. These desktop devices are pefect for small work groups.
Key Benefits of Canon
- Remotely manage your devices
- Track ongoing device statistics, like number and type of documents printed, keep tabs on error messages and other consumable levels, such as toner and paper; and provide alerts on any out-of-order condition.
- Information stored on the internal disk drive is protected. In recognition of its effectiveness, the kit has received Common Criteria Certification of Evaluation Assurance Level 3 (EAL3)
- The Digital User Signature PDF kit can embed a digital signature containing your user name and the device serial number into any document you scan and convert to PDF. This confirms you as the source of the document and facilitates notification if any changes are made to it.
- Make better use of the most cost-effective devices for the size or color status of the job, identify and reduce sources of excessive or unnecessary printing, get existing device data that will help you replace it with optimal Canon equipment.
Popular TAA Devices
- Canon imageCLASS MF 212w (24ppm)
- Canon imageCLASS MF227dw( 28ppm)
- Canon imageCLASS MF 216n (24ppm)
- Canon imageCLASS 229dw (28ppm
HP has been known for its print technology for years. Now with its focus on security, ink improvement technology and mobile print offerings, HP is dedicated to helping the Federal market become more productive. HP has printers and MFP’s that will fit in any federal office environment. HP has the widest selection of print and copy devices for any office environment.
Key Benefits of HP
- HP known for its high quality BW print devices
- Premium has been placed on security for the Federal Market.
- Network Ready devices
- Longevity in print market
- Faster offerings more than ever before
- Devices are smaller for a limited work space
- New HP uses less energy
- New more efficient ink “Jet Intelligence”
Popular TAA Devices
- HP M630z MFP LJ (BW 57 ppm)
- HP M553dn LJ (Color 40 ppm)
- HP M4540 MFP LJ (BW 42 ppm)
- HP M680z MFP (Color 42 ppm)
- HP M605dn LJ Printer (BW 58 ppm)
- HP M750xh Printer (Color 30 ppm)
- HP M606dn LJ Printer (BW 65 ppm)
- HP M775z MFP (Color 30 ppm)
Kodak Alaris / Visioneer /Xerox
From personal desk to models to high production scanners, we offer a full spectrum of scanners from both Kodak Alaris and Visioneer / Xerox. We also offer capture software to ensure that all information scanned is delivered seamlessly to destinations set up by you. Because we represent the top in class scanner companies, we can offer the best fit for your agency. We are agnostic when it comes to recommending the correct solution for your enterprise. CTI offers the best value for your agencies budget. CTI can help you choose the right scanner for your needs whether it be large or small.
Benefits of Kodak Alaris Scanners
- Fully featured software (scan, import, index and convert )
- Web based solution submitting for documents remotely
- VRS integrated software included
- Strong “Production” Line of scanners
Popular TAA models
- Kodak i2800 ( 70 ppm / 100 ADF capacity)
- Kodak i3450 ( 90 ppm / 250 ADF capacity)
- Kodak i5600 (170 ppm / 750 Sheet Feeder)
Benefits of Visioneer / Xerox Scanners
Strong medium to low end portfolio of scanners
- One touch scanning for ease of use
- Cost competitive for budget conscious end users
- Strong experience with Mobile scanners
Popular TAA models
- Patriot D40 (60 ppm / 80 page ADF capacity)
- Patriot D60 ( 70ppm / 120 ADF capacity)
- RoadWarrior –portable scanner / USB –Battery
XMedius Cloud Fax and Secure Send
CTI represents XMedius for all your cloud fax (cloud and on-premise) and Secure “lock box” e-mail. XMedius is a leading global provider of enterprise grade Secure File Exchange.
Fax Software Benefits:
- Fast and reliable fax over IP technology
- Easy and seamless to implement
- Simple for end users to operate
- Secure using T.38 Fax over IP and G.711 Fax pass through protocols
- Huge cost savings from analogue fax
Send Secure Benefits:
- State of the art exchange platform
- Designed to use with all file types
- Easy to use for both sender and recipient
- Provides an audit trail of file exchanges